What about our lashes? We keep them with us at all times. And no matter how horribly we treat them, they always turn up for us. When we're anxious, we sleep in our mascara, rub our eyes, overuse that eyelash curler, and even tear out the delicate hairs... The amount of wear and strain we put on our lashes—whew! Consider taking a vacation from them: Make an appointment for a lash lift.
Yes, we recognize that this may appear to be counterintuitive. Allow your lashes to rest, yet still pamper them with a beautifying method. But believe us when we say it's worth it. What's more, here's why.
Five Reasons to Get a Lash Lift
1. A lash lift lifts lashes from the root semi-permanently. As a result, a lash lift complements your existing features. You're not putting anything on as you would with lash extensions, for example. Instead, you're simply enhancing what already exists.
2. Curled lashes draw attention to your eyes and make them appear larger (meaning: more well-rested).
3. You can get rid of your lash curler. (As well as your mascara.) Your freshly elevated lashes are a force to be reckoned with. So take a break from the beauty products and go natural with those lovely tresses.
4. The outcomes are incredible (and we don't say that lightly). But, for real, get ready to take a selfie because you're going to feel like a million bucks.
5. A lash lift can last anywhere from six to eight weeks (or even ten if you're really lucky!) if done correctly. Of course, it is entirely dependent on the rate at which your lashes grow.
Whether it's our lashes or our confidence, we could all use a little boost now and then. Feel free to email me, Sumiko Lui, at email@example.com or book your appointments here.