DRUIDE Sunscreen SPF 30
Mineral & Organic Certified. Translucent sunscreen.
Made in Canada and EcoCert.
A real innovation, this sunscreen offers a wide spectrum SPF30 protection against UVA and UVB. Translucent, it is easy to apply without leaving any white films and it smells divinely good. No nanoparticules.
This COSMOS ORGANIC certified sunscreen by Ecocert Greenlife, vegan, gluten-free, without chemical sunscreens and nanoparticles, based on natural ingredients, meets the global criterion of “broad spectrum” and absorbs the entire solar spectrum UVA and UVB to protect against sunburn. Incredibly light and sensory, its texture melts almost instantly on the skin without leaving a greasy residue or white traces. Its moisturising, antioxidant and soothing ingredients help regenerate skin’s moisture and protect it from sun-dryness.
• Zinc Oxide (non-nano), filters UVA rays; protects the skin from drying out by the sun; helps prevent sunburn.
• Titanium Dioxide (non-nano), a white pigment that filters out UVB rays and helps prevent sunburn.
• Aloe Vera Juice, moisturising, soothing and protective; emollient effect that softens the skin; protects the moisture barrier of the skin; rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
• Ginseng extract, toning and firming; preserves skin cells.
Use and recommendations:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every hour for children, every two hours for adults, or after swimming, swiping the skin, sweating and showering. Knead the tube before each use.
Exposing oneself to the sun increases the risk of skin cancer and premature aging. To reduce this risk, it is advisable to regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum filter and to apply other measures of protection against the sun, such as:
– Limit the time spent in the sun, especially between 11h and 16h.
– Apply again every hour or after swimming, the passage of the towel on the skin, perspiration, the shower.
– Use appropriate clothing, cover your head and protect your eyes.
Precautions for use:
– Before using, apply on a small surface of the skin. If irritation occurs (within 24 hours), discontinue use.
– For external use only.
– For babies over 6 months; before 6 months, ask your doctor for advice before using sunscreens.
– Keep out of the reach of children; use under the supervision of an adult.
– Avoid contact with the eyes. If necessary, rinse well with water.
– If a skin rash develops, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
– If swallowed, call a poison control center immediately or get medical attention.
– Protect the product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
– Do not use on scraped or irritated skin.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Citrate , Panax Ginseng Extract*, Kaolin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin (vegetal), Tocopherol, Flavor, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
*Ingredients from organic farming
98% OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN OF WHICH 43% ARE FROM ORGANIC AGRICULTURE