Do not use your Brow Lamination Kit for Lash Lifts. Use products for their intended use only.
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
Promotional Postcards *new*
Brow Cleansing Foam *new*
Brow Lift Adhesive
Brow Fixing Lotion
Tool Box (Y Combs, Silicone Rods, Mascara Wands)
Sodium Bromate FREE
3-5 minute processing time
One of the first Brow Lamination kits to hit the market
Kit services up to 30 clients (depends on product use, a little goes a long way)
Want to get trained in Brow Lamination? Our 1-day course includes your pro kit and gives you hands-on experience with in-class models. Toronto dates available.
How to Laminate Your Clients Brows
1. Take your before photos for your portfolio, website & social media (optional).
2. Prep Brow area by cleaning with Foaming Brow Cleanser. Finish with alcohol wipe.
3. Apply a moderate amount of Brow Lift Adhesive one brow at a time. Use Lashforever Angled Brow Brush to lift brow hair upwards into the desired position. Proceed to the other brow.
4. Apply Brow Perm Lotion to the eyebrows in desired position. Remove after 7-10 minutes. (7 minutes – average texture 10 minutes – coarse texture).
5. Remove Brow Perm Lotion with Lashforever Angled Brow Brush.
6. Apply Brow Setting Lotion leave on for 7-10 minutes.
7. Remove Brow Setting Lotion with your Lashforever Angled Brow Brush and apply Brow
Nourishment to the brows. Remove with Lashforever Angled Brow Brush after 5 minutes.
8. Brush brow hair upwards.
9. Apply STYLE BROW (available for purchase HERE) for fuller effect
and powder if needed.
10. Take your after photos and videos and tag @lashforevercanada_ to be featured.